The SFX250 and SFX550 are part of the new SFX Series of Sonifiers from Branson, designed to bring the industry’s most advanced sample-processing capabilities to your laboratory. The SFX Series brings a new level of ease, precision, and repeatability with advanced energy and temperature control modes, process monitoring capabilities, and programming features.
Sonifier SFX250 and SFX550 Features
• Advanced energy control mode delivers precise energy input in continuous or pulse modes.
• True temperature control manages sample temperature within user-specified limits (requires separate temperature probe).
• Control modes include time, temperature, and energy.
• Continuous or pulsed ultrasonics.
• High efficiency, stand-mountable converter requires no internal cooling.
• Scrollable, multi-function screen with pushbuttons.
• In-process feedback displays experimental progress together with key variables such as power level, energy usage, and sample temperature.
• Microtip mode limits amplitude to 70% to extend tool life.
• Amplitude control range from 10 to 100%.
• Powerful 20 kHz ultrasonics.
• Up to 20 stored programs. Programmable parameters include continuous or pulsed ultrasonics; time, energy, or temperature control modes; pulse on-time/energy, off-time and total on-time/energy; or amplitude as a percentage.